PikaShow is one of the latest third-party streaming applications to join the bandwagon. PikaShow allows you to stream latest movies from Bollywood/Hollywood, web series, and even watch Live TV on Android mobile, Firestick, Android Box, Smart TV, Nvidia Shield, and even on Windows PC/MAC Computer.
The user base of PikaShow app has considerably swelled up since the time of its launch. However, the app does have to face a fair share of issues.
Turns out the issues are common with other relative apps. Also, check out our latest TVZion Fork: Syncler APK Download on FireStick & Fire TV [Ad-Free Version].
- 1 PikaShow App No Data, No Links Available & Other Errors [FIX]
- 1.0.1 PikaShow APK Not Working/Stopped Working Error
- 1.0.2 PikaShow APK Unable to Stream/Not Streaming/Not Playing Error
- 1.0.3 PikaShow APK Unable to Install/Not Getting Installed Error
- 1.0.4 PikaShow APK Captions Not Coming/Subtitles Not Working Error
- 1.0.5 PikaShow APK No Data/No Links Available Error
- 1.0.6 PikaShow APK Buffering/Streaming Issues
- 1.0.7 PikaShow Crashing/Crashing on Launch Issue
- 1.0.8 PikaShow APK Real-Debrid Issue Fix
- 1.1 Final Words – [FIX] PikaShow App Not Streaming/ No Data Links Available Errors
PikaShow App No Data, No Links Available & Other Errors [FIX]
In this guide, we are going to share with you some of the major errors reported by the users of PikaShow APK and how to fix them.
PikaShow APK Not Working/Stopped Working Error
If your application was working fine earlier but, all of a sudden, it stopped working; this means it could be a cache issue. So, all you need to do is follow the below steps to resolve this. check out: CineHub MOD APK Download on FireStick [Easy Steps – UPDATED].
- On your Android device, please go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > PikaShow.
- Tap on Storage.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
That’s it! Now reboot your Android device and launch the app once again.
PikaShow APK Unable to Stream/Not Streaming/Not Playing Error
If you are unable to play the links on PikaShow, please try implementing any one of the following to resolve the issue.
- If you have just now updated the version of PikaShow, make sure you downgrade to the previous version. This is because it could be the case that the current version of PikaShow isn’t compatible with your Android device.
- If you are trying to play the links with the inbuilt player, try using an external player like VLC or MX using the ‘Play with’ option.
PikaShow APK Unable to Install/Not Getting Installed Error
If you are unable to install PikaShow APK on your Android device, it could mean only one of the following.
- You haven’t activated the option of Unknown Sources under Settings > Security. This is required as you are installing a third-party APK on your Android device.
- Now all you have to do is to just open the PikaShow APK and install it. You won’t face any more issues and PikaShow will get installed and work flawlessly.
Check this out: Install PikaShow on FireStick & Fire TV Under 1 Minute [APK].
PikaShow APK Captions Not Coming/Subtitles Not Working Error
Usually this issue crops up while playing content in the inbuilt player. All you need to do is use the Play with option and utilize an external player to play the content. From the external player, you can toggle ON the subtitles or captions.
PikaShow APK No Data/No Links Available Error
- If you have installed any ad-blockers on your Android device, they will prevent the links from coming up. So, please make sure you disable or uninstall all ad-blockers to check whether the issue gets resolved or not.
- It also could be the reason that the content you are trying to access is not available in your geographical region. So, all you got to do is subscribe to a good VPN service to get access to the desired content.
- Check if any update is available for PikaShow. If yes, then please update PikaShow APK to the latest available version and see whether the issue gets resolved or not.
PikaShow APK Buffering/Streaming Issues
PikaShow uses high-quality servers at the backend, so buffering issues would cease to exist. However, if you are still facing buffering issues, there could be only one of the following reasons.
- Please check whether your internet connection is working properly or not. A slow internet connection is one of the major reasons for buffering.
- Please try playing different content. If the other content is playing perfectly, it means that the content which you are trying to play and facing buffering issues is restricted in your geographical region or blocked by your ISP. In this case, all you need to do is subscribe to a good VPN service to access the blocked content.
PikaShow Crashing/Crashing on Launch Issue
If your application suddenly started crashing upon launch or in the middle of the playback, any one of the following reasons could be the cause.
- If the crashing issue started to happen after you updated the application to the latest available version, please downgrade the app to the earlier version as the newer version might not be compatible with your Android device causing it to crash.
- On the other hand, if you haven’t done any update and the application has started to crash on your Android device, please check whether any updates are available. Update PikaShow APK to the latest available version and check whether the crashing issue still exists.
PikaShow APK Real-Debrid Issue Fix
If you are facing issues accessing Real-Debrid content through PikaShow, all you got to do is uninstall the application, reboot your Android device, and proceed with a fresh installation. This will resolve all access issues related to Real-Debrid.
Best Guides on Best Apps:
- CyberFlix TV App No Data, No Links Available, Subtitles Issue & Crashing[Fixed]
- Cat Mouse APK Download on FireStick & Fire TV [UPDATED].
Final Words – [FIX] PikaShow App Not Streaming/ No Data Links Available Errors
These were the major issues being raised by the users of PikaShow APK. If you face any other error or issue that is not mentioned in this guide, please let us know about the same via the comments section provided below. We will try our best to provide the resolution for the same on a priority basis.