CucoTV app is a cross-platform compatibility app that streams thousands of movies, TV series, Documentaries, Web series for free. You can install the CucoTv app on any android device, Playstation, Firestick TV, smart TV, Chromecast, Roku, Windows PC, Mac, and also on the MiBox device. A large list of movies is available in the app to watch for free.
The CucoTV app can be installed on a PC with the help of emulators. Here we will use the Nox player emulator. Since Nox player is compatible with all the versions of the Windows such as Windows 7,8,8.1,10 you can install the CucoTV app and watch it on all the devices.
You can also watch the movies on the PC/Smart TV by using the cast option in the CucoTV APK. Check Out: Download BeeTV App on Android (Latest Version).
Features | CucoTV APK on PC
Comparing with other streaming apps, the CucoTV app has many unique features. Here are some of the important features of the app.
- Ad-free streaming: One of the best features of the CucoTV app is its ad-free streaming. You can watch almost all the movies without any interrupting ads.
- No geo-restrictions: Many apps have geo-restrictions that allow people only from a particular area or country to watch some movies. But CucoTV app has no geo-restrictions. You can any movie from anywhere in the world without even using a VPN.
- Download your favorites: With the CucoTV app, you can download all your favorite movies for free. If you are planning to watch a movie later without an internet connection then you can download the movie and watch it later. You can also share the movies with your friends.
- Subtitles in all languages: The CucoTv APK on android provides you with pre-downloaded subtitles in all languages. All the subtitles are sourced from the opensubtitles.org website. You can choose the language and start watching.
- Completely free streaming: CucoTV provides you all the movies for free and they don’t charge you for a subscription. You need not even register for an account in the app. You can simply install the app and start watching.
Install CucoTV APK on PC Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac Computer
CucoTV app cannot be installed on a PC computer directly using the APK file. Also, the CucoTV app doesn’t offer you any executable file or dmg file to install in Windows or Mac. But you can still install the CucoTV APK using a third-party emulator like Nox player. Here are the steps to install CucoTV APK on PC:
- Start by installing the Nox player emulator on your PC. Nox player is compatible with all the Windows versions and Mac. You can download the Nox player installation file from their official website.
- After installing the Nox player, launch it. In the Nox player, go to settings and connect your Google account. You can create a new account or log in with the old account.
- Open the settings now. Go to Security -> Then Device Management -> Enable “Unknown Sources”. This option must be enabled to install the CucoTV app using the APK file.
- Now open the browser on your PC. Go to the below-given link and download the APK file.
- You can also download the APK file using the browser inside the Nox player.
- Now open the downloads folder and locate the downloaded CucoTV APK file.
- Drag and drop the APK file into the Nox player home screen. The Nox player will detect the APK file.
- Now double-click on the CucoTV APK file inside the Nox player and click on Install.
- Once the CucoTV APK is installed it will ask for few permissions like “Gallery access” to manage your downloads from the app. Grant permission to install the app without errors.
- You can now launch the app from the home screen of the Nox Player and start streaming your favorite movies.
These are the steps to download CucoTV APK and install it in your Windows 7/8/8.1 or Mac.
CucoTV on PC | [FAQs]
Why do I get a notification “Blocked by Play Protect” while installing CucoTV APK?
You can get this notification because the CucoTV app is not available in the play store. Since you are installing the app directly using the APK file you get this notification. You can expand the notification and tap on Install anyway. Now the app will be installed.
Can I download multiple files in the CucoTV app?
Yes, using the background download feature in the CucoTV app you can download multiple movie files at the same time. It saves you a lot of time.
- Install FireAnime APK on FireStick in 1 Minute.
- Install Nekkoto APK on FireStick.
- Install CucoTV APK on FireStick in 1 Minute.
- Install Weyd APK on FireStick/Fire TV [Steps].
CucoTV APK on PC Windows 10/8.1/8 & Windows 7 MAC
These are the features of the CucoTV app and we hope you have learned the ways to download and install the CucoTV on PC. You can comment below if you have any doubts about the installation of the CucoTV app.