Do you love reading manga books? If you do, then here is an app you shouldn’t miss out on. Tachiyomi APK for Android devices is a reading app that exclusively offers manga from the best publishers. Now, you can get all those amazing manga books for free by downloading Tachiyomi APK on Android. It has one of the largest collections of manga from various sources for you to read online.
The latest Tachiyomi APK is open to all. It lets you customize the whole app, organize them as you wish, and enjoy the app in the best way. You can also download your favorite content and share it with others as well. This app is not available in the official app store.
We have given a simple way to download Tachiyomi APK on Android devices easily. This is the best reader collection you could imagine. Check out the sections below for more information. Must Read: Cerebrix TV APK (Official) Download on Android .
Tachiyomi APK | Features:
With Tachiyomi APK on Android, you have everything to make your day engaging with the awesome range of manga they offer. You can find the following features in the app.
- It has the best manga collection which gives you reading contents from different sources.
- You can download books from the app for offline reading.
- It has support for AniList, Kitsu, and MyAnimeList.
- The app has both light and dark themes.
- The data can be made to backup and stored in any of the cloud services.
- New updates and contents are available regularly.
- Multiple viewers are available to read in the app.
|Supported Android Version||Android 4.1 & above|
You can organize the book collection as you wish and set up bookmarks. The themes can be customized according to your preference. You don’t have to sign up or register in the app to access the books in the app library. Check this out: AnYme X APK Download on Android (Official).
Download & Install Tachiyomi APK [v0.13.6] on Android
Tachiyomi APK is the best reader app for manga books and is the most downloaded one in the market right now. You can enjoy the contents for free and in the best quality. Here is an easy way to download Tachiyomi APK on Android devices for free.
- Open the Settings on Android and go to the Apps & Notifications tab.
- You have to select the Special app access option and click on Install Unknown apps.
- Choose the web browser you use which will mostly be Chrome.
- You need to turn on Allow from this source toggle option.
- Navigate to the browser and open the link provided below.
- Click on the Download button from the page to get the APK file.
- Locate and open the Tachiyomi APK file. You will receive a confirmation window.
- Tap on Install from the window and Tachiyomi App will be installed successfully.
[ You can browse for Manga globally across by using the search located in the top right of browser – SOURCES]
Now, you have the latest Tachiyomi APK installed on Android devices. You can search for your favorite manga and read them in the best quality.
Tachiyomi APK v0.13.6:
- New update will Show downloaded icon in chapter transitions.
- Default user agent is Configurable.
Tachiyomi v0.10.11 [Released]:
Changelog of v0.10.11:
- Locked Orientation in Reader and replaced with explicit orientations.
- Incognito Mode is reset on the relaunch of the application.
- You will be able to see menus in reader shortcuts without toggling.
- Fixed sort order When you resume reading or downloading the next chapters.
- Fixed downloading with source names containing invalid characters.
- Download progress icons are now smoother.
Tachiyomi v0.10.6 [Released]:
Changelog of v0.10.6:
- Tri-state library filters
- Tri-state chapter filters
- Ability to set global filter/sort/display settings for manga chapters
- Ability to choose what to remove for selected mangas
- infinite history and search history added.
- Ability to delete all reading history (Settings → Advanced → Clear history).
- Show locale in sources list.
- Global search layout tweaks.
- Added global search progress bar.
- Add help shortcut for source migration.
- OS-wide text selection shortcut to do a global search (Android 6+).
- Settings search added.
- Ability to disable bottom navigation bar hiding when scrolling.
- v3 backups.
- Now produces .proto.gz backup files that can be restored offline
- Legacy .json backup files are still created by default for automatic backups for use with older versions of Tachiyomi and forks that don’t support the new backups yet.
- Include manga/chapter/page details when sharing a chapter page.
- Samsung S Pen actions support.
- Incognito mode (at the top of More).
- Disables recording reading history.
- Doesn’t update the last used source.
- Doesn’t save chapter progress unless the manga is being tracked.
- Prevent tag search if browsing from latest.
- Remove 10 results per source limit from global search (still limited to 1 page).
Remove chapter from download queue if manually marked as read (@ghostbear)
- Show “Downloaded only” banner in all views.
- Trust user-added certificate authorities.
- Manga info view design updates
- Tweak default dark theme colors
- Darken description colors
- Workaround for MyAnimeList logins (requires logging in again)
- Reader transition text not being centered properly
- Missing chapter warning when chapter number is not recognized
- Bottom padding in source filters sheet
- Fall back to filename in backup creation notification if path not available
- Don’t scroll to top when navigating back/forward in WebView
Remove support for backup v1 (v2 JSON is still supported)
Tachiyomi APK | FAQs
Usually, Tachiyomi App for Android notifies its users whenever a new update is available. Otherwise, you can go to the Settings within the app and then click on the About option. Tap on the Versions button to find the current version and check for updates. There are many extensions for Tachiyomi APK. Some of them include MangaSee, MangaDex, and MangaRock. You can find them all on the official website of Tachiyomi APK for Android. You can easily change the view on Tachiyomi APK for Android. Open the Settings and tap on the Reader option. You need to set the default viewer to Webtoon to get this view. Yes, all the contents in the database of Tachiyomi APK for Android are completely free of cost. You can read them online or download them for free.
Q - How to get updates for Tachiyomi APK for Android?
Q - What extensions are the best for Tachiyomi APK?
Q - How can you change the page by page view to continuous scroll in Tachiyomi APK?
Q - Is Tachiyomi APK for Android free?
Usually, Tachiyomi App for Android notifies its users whenever a new update is available. Otherwise, you can go to the Settings within the app and then click on the About option. Tap on the Versions button to find the current version and check for updates.
There are many extensions for Tachiyomi APK. Some of them include MangaSee, MangaDex, and MangaRock. You can find them all on the official website of Tachiyomi APK for Android.
You can easily change the view on Tachiyomi APK for Android. Open the Settings and tap on the Reader option. You need to set the default viewer to Webtoon to get this view.
Yes, all the contents in the database of Tachiyomi APK for Android are completely free of cost. You can read them online or download them for free.
- NovaTV APK Download on Android – Best App.
- Titanium TV APK Download on Android Devices – 2020 Update.
- iOS Users: MediaBox HD App Download on iOS(iPhone & iPad) No Jailbreak.
Download Tachiyomi APK on Android – Conclusion
Now, you can get hundreds of manga books without spending a single penny with the help of Tachiyomi APK on Android. It offers an awesome user interface that is simple and easy to customize. You can find all your favorite books in this amazing manga collection. All you have to do is to download Tachiyomi APK on Android devices, which is safe and free to use.