TVMob APK is the new version of the TVTap pro app. All the features and benefits of the TVTap pro app are completely included in the new TVMob app. The TvMob app is one of the best online TV streaming apps available to watch all the live Tv channels that are telecasted around the world.
You can watch the live TV channels for free without any subscription charges. You can install the app on almost all android devices and PC. On PC you have to use any android emulator to install and use the TVMob App.
TvMob APK allows you to watch more than ten thousand online streaming channels. Channels like Fox News, HBO, BBC, Disney, Nickelodeon, Discovery, etc are available to stream for free. New features requested by the users are also regularly updated in the TVMob app. Check Out: CucoTV App for PC on Windows 10/8.1/8/7.
- 1 Features | TVMob APK on PC
- 1.1 Install TVMob APK on PC Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac Computer
- 1.2 TVMob on PC | [FAQs]
- 1.3 TVMob APK Download on PC Windows 10/8.1/8 & Windows 7 MAC
Features | TVMob APK on PC
TvMob APK has almost the same features as that of TvTap Pro but with some unique features. Here are some of the features of TvMob APK.
- No registration required: TvMob never forces you to register in the app to stream Tv channels. You need not give away any personal details to register for the app. All you need to do is to download the app, install it in an emulator and start watching your favorite TV channel.
- Compatible with all devices: The TvMob app is highly compatible with all the available android devices. Not only on android devices you can also install the app on smart TV, Firestick, Tablets, and PCs.
- Ad-free clean UI: The user interface of the TvMob is very simple and easy to navigate through the menu. There are little to no ads in the app.
- No subscription charges: The TvMob app doesn’t charge you anything to watch online TV channels and is completely free. All the available channels can be streamed for free. There are more than 10,000 channels to choose from.
- Bookmark your favorite Tv channels: You can choose all your favorite channels and bookmark them. Next time when you open the app you need not search for all the TV channels again.
You can also check out – Cinema HD APK for FireStick, 4K & Lite [STEPS Guide].
Install TVMob APK on PC Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac Computer
The TvMob app does not offer any installation packages to install the app directly on the Windows PC/Mac. But you can install the app inside an android emulator like Nox Player. Here we have given you the steps to install the TVMob APK on your PC using the Nox Player. Follow every step without skipping.
- Install the Nox player on your PC. You can download the setup file for both Windows PC and Mac from their official website.
- After installing the Nox player, you have to open the Settings app. There you have to connect your Google account. You can connect your current active email id or you can create a new Google ID.
- Once you have connected your Google account, open the settings. There go to the security menu. Choose the Device Management option. These enable the option “Unknown sources”. To install the apps directly using the APK file in the emulator you have to enable this option. Path: Settings -> Security -> Device Management -> Unknown sources.
- Now download the TvMob APK file from the below-given link using the browser. You can either download the APK file using the browser on the PC/ using the browser inside the Nox player.
- After downloading the APK file, go to the Downloads folder and find the downloaded TvMob APK file.
- Now drag and drop the APK file into the Nox player. Double-tap on the TvMob APK inside the Nox player. Now click the install button on the prompt.
- Wait until the installation is over and launch the app. The app might ask you for few permissions. Grant the permissions to run the app without any problems.
- You can now launch the app from the home screen and start watching your favorite shows.
TVMob on PC | [FAQs]
What is the reason for the “Unknown source error” while I try to install the TvMob APK in the Nox player?
If you have not enabled the “Unknown sources” option in the security settings then this error might occur. You have to enable the option before you try to install the app in your Nox player.
How to solve Google Play Authentication is required error in Nox player?
You need to log in to your Google account before change any settings in the Nox player. Clear all the cache data and log in to your Google account using your Gmail ID to solve this error.
- Install FireAnime APK on FireStick in 1 Minute.
- Install Nekkoto APK on FireStick.
- Install CucoTV APK on FireStick in 1 Minute.
- Install Weyd APK on FireStick/Fire TV [Steps].
TVMob APK Download on PC Windows 10/8.1/8 & Windows 7 MAC
Hope you got the steps to install the TVMob APK on PC Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac. If you have any problems with the installation of the Nox Player or the TVMob app, you can ask your doubts in the comment box below. We will help you to solve them.